Registration Fees & Details
- All registrations must be completed online.
- To receive member rate, please have your ANA Member number available when registering.
- The option to pay by check ends on February 1, 2018 (allow adequate time for check processing by your facility).
- Beginning February 2, 2018, all registrations must be paid online with a credit card.
- There are no paper registration forms. Simply use a credit card or select “check” as your payment method on the online form.
- If you are paying by check, payment must be received within 14 days of registration. Otherwise your registration will be subject to cancellation or an increase in registration fee.
- Incomplete registration will not be saved in the system. To finalize your registration, payment must be completed.
- Purchase orders and invoice requests are not accepted.
- Mail payment with facility name and list of attendees you are paying for to:
ANA Conference Services, P.O. Box 207, Lincoln, RI, 02865-0207
- Your registration will be confirmed by email. Confirmation will include a link to your registration to view payment information, and will serve as your receipt. If you do not receive your confirmation or you need a replacement copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All members of a group (minimum of three from the same facility or system) must register and pay at the same time.
- The group contact name must appear on each registration.
- You may register unknown attendees and fill in their names by February 1, 2018.
- Group registration does not accept promo codes.
- Group discounts are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased individual registrations.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Deadline for receipt of cancellations: 11:59 p.m. on February 1, 2018.
No refunds will be made after February 1, 2018.
- Cancellations should be submitted in writing to email@example.com and should include the registration ID number and registrant name(s).
- Cancellations are not accepted by phone.
- All full conference cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee per registrant.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
- Full conference cancellations received by February 1, 2018 receive a full refund less the administrative fee.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received after February 1, 2018.
- ANA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all conference activities due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Refunds are not made for no-shows.
- Refunds for canceled registrations (prior to February 1, 2018) are processed within four to six weeks after the conference closes.
- NOTE: Due to processing costs, only overpayments in excess of $35 will be considered for refunds. Please ensure that checks include the correct dollar amount to avoid overpayment.
- All substitutions and TBD updates MUST be completed by February 1, 2018.
- Substitutions and TBD updates can be completed online, in the registration system. Use the link emailed to the group contact (within the registration confirmation email) to make substitutions and TBD updates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- Please ensure each record has a unique, individual email address.
- To make a substitution within your group registration, please click here for instructions.
- To make a substitution of an individual registration, please click here for instructions.
Important Registration & Hotel Deadlines*
March 21-23, 2018 • Orlando, FL
|Early-bird Deadline||November 17, 2017|
|Advance Registration Fees Begin||November 18, 2017|
|Hotel Reservation Deadline||February 25, 2018|
|Hotel: Last Day to Change or Cancel Reservation||72 hours prior to arrival|
|Advance Registration Fees End||February 1, 2018|
NOTE: Registration is no longer refundable.
|February 1, 2018|
|Substitutions, Changes, TBD Updates Deadline||February 1, 2018|
|Last Day to Pay by Check||February 1, 2018|
|Onsite/Late Registration Fees Begin||February 2, 2018|
*Dates subject to change. After February 1, 2018, late/on-site registration fees will apply, and registrations will be accepted pending space availability only.
- Children (including infants) are not permitted in any conference events.
- The recording and/or transmission of education sessions in any format is strictly prohibited.
- English is the official language of the conference.
- The information presented in sessions and posters at the conference does not necessarily represent the views or standards of ANA.
Professional photographers and videographers will take pictures and record video throughout the conference. The photos and video will be used to publicize the event and/or produce related literature and products for public release. Individuals photographed or taped will receive no compensation for the use of photos or videos bearing their image. Conference participants will be deemed to have consented to the use and release of photos or videos in which they appear. Participants opposed to being photographed or taped must immediately notify BOTH the photographer or videographer AND conference staff if they are photographed or taped.
Waiver of Liability
I agree and acknowledge that my participation in the 2018 ANA Annual Conference and any related events and activities is voluntary and intentional; I fully accept responsibility for any and all injuries that occur as a result of my participation in the ANA Conference events and activities. I release ANA, and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, contractors, and representatives, from any and all liability resulting from (1) participation in the 2018 ANA Annual Conference, (2) the condition of the facilities in which the events are held, and (3) the negligent acts of any other participant of the 2018 ANA Annual Conference, whether directly or indirectly caused by ANA. I further agree that I, my heirs, next of kin, spouse, agent, or legal representative(s) will indemnify ANA from any and all liability resulting from my participation in the 2018 ANA Annual Conference and that neither I, nor they, will file any legal claims naming ANA as a party to such suit.
- Registrations are not considered complete until full payment is made.
- If you are paying by check, payment must be received within 14 days of your registration date. Your registration will be subject to cancellation or increase in registration fee if payment is not received in 14 days.
Badge Pickup Begins Wednesday, March 21
Arriving Wednesday? Registration is open Wednesday, March 21, at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, FL. For a fast, easy registration experience, plan to pick up your conference badge and materials on Wednesday. Avoid long lines and delays Thursday morning! The opening program begins Thursday at 8:00 a.m. Don’t miss a minute of this exciting day!
*Please note: Registration hours are subject to change.
Advance Preparation for On-site Registration
- Print and bring your registration confirmation.
- Payment issues create delays at registration. If there is a balance due, please ensure it is resolved before you arrive at the conference. Contact email@example.com for payment inquires.
- Verify your email address in your registration confirmation. That email address is used for your CE records and gives you access to the conference app. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your confirmation email resent.
- If you are part of a group registration, ensure that all group members have completed their registration.
- Make sure that all registration changes, corrections, substitutions, and/or TBD updates are completed by February 1, 2018.
- If you have no pending transactions at registration, please pick up your badge at Express Registration.
Registration Technical Support (Confex)*
Phone: 1.401.334.0220 (Available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
*For help starting a registration, updating a registration, questions regarding payment, or anything related to the online registration form.
General Questions: Email email@example.com
Exhibits & Sponsorship
For more information on exhibiting or becoming a sponsor, please call 1.800.564.4220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.