Become an Exhibitor at the ANA Quality and Innovation Conference
American Nurses Association invites you to exhibit at the 2018 Quality and Innovation Conference taking place March 21-23, 2018, at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Kissimmee, FL. The conference brings together nurse clinicians, educators, and executives from all over the country who are eager to learn and discuss the latest information in advancing nursing and improving the quality of patient care and outcomes. As a conference exhibitor, this is your opportunity to make connections, gain valuable industry knowledge, and increase your visibility in the marketplace.
- Approximately 1,000+ nursing leaders focused on quality assurance and safety attend.
- Over 30% are chief nursing officers, directors of nursing, industry executives, and/or nurse managers.
- The majority of attendees have influence on the purchasing decision process.
- A welcome reception, breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks offer unopposed hours of exhibit time in the Exhibit Hall.
- The attendee-to-exhibitor ratio is 9 to 1.
- 93% of attendees surveyed visit the exhibits looking for your solutions.
By exhibiting, your company will meet face to face with key decision makers who are actively seeking solutions to improve the quality, safety, and staffing challenges of health care. Contact the ANA exhibits sales team to learn more or to reserve your exhibit space today!
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 22, 2018
10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday, March 23, 2018
10:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Prime booth space is available. Review the links below and become an exhibitor today!