Get your CE Certificate
Deadline: April 23, 2018. After this date there will be a fee to claim CE.
Use your registration credentials to log in to the system
After attending the conference the attendee will be able to:
- Utilize evidence-based quality innovations to drive quality and safety.
- Demonstrate the effective use of technology and data to improve nursing practice, patient outcomes, and highlighting the value of nursing.
- Align quality and safety through the characteristics of high reliability organizations, to improve patient and nursing outcomes.
- Maximize the use of quality, safety and innovative strategies to drive patient-centered care with the patient engaged as a full partner in care.
Attendees can earn a maximum of 20.25 contact hours from the 2018 ANA Quality and Innovation Conference.
- 16.25 contact hours for the conference and poster sessions
- 4 contact hours for the virtual oral presentations
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178.
Call 401-334-0220 from 8:30 a.m.to 6:00 p.m., eastern time
Get help online